Is your face will experience pain in the skin or blush when exposed to the touch. And dry and itchy skin suddenly without cause? Or susceptible to irritation? It could be because your skin is sensitive.
Have sensitive skin needs extra care to keep skin healthy and stay beautiful. Here's what to do and what should be avoided if you have sensitive skin, as quoted from Idiva:
What to do:
1. The most important thing to do, first is to identify whether your skin or food allergy because of certain cosmetic products. If that is not the cause, then start looking for causes of what makes the irritation of the skin.
2. When the immune system under stress, due to job changes, disturbances in your love life or other crisis issues. In this case, meditation or breathing exercises to help you stay calm.
3. If the skin is too sensitive, take anti-allergy tablets for emergencies.
4. Droughts can increase the sensitivity of your skin, so it is a good idea to choose a moisturizer that contains water and unscented.
5. Sensitive skin is prone to sunburn. Apply sunscreen with SPF is very high, mixed with calamine lotion. Use at least two times a day.
6. Use products that contain fewer preservatives and chemicals in keeping your skin stays smooth and acne free. Diligent cleaning your skin, especially on the face with soap.
What to avoid:
1. Avoid strong massage and scrub
2. Do not wash face too often. Use warm, not cold or hot.
3. When dry the body or face, do not rub too hard. Give a pat lightly with a soft towel.
4. Avoid caffeine